Blitz Media Packer errorCommunity Forums/Developer Stations/Blitz Media Packer error
| OK this is what I did:|
1. I created a directory with folders containing images sounds and models.
2. I put the source code in that directory as well.
3. I ran Blitz Media PAcker and added the folders and ALL resources checked out...
4. Pushed the right buttons and created the exe in that directory.
5. Deleted the info IN the folders because it was all supposed to be packed
6. tried to run the program... memory access violation.
What did I do wrong? Am I misunderstanding what Blitz Media PAcker is supposed to do?