Wings 3D - how do I...Community Forums/Developer Stations/Wings 3D - how do I...
| I've created my first ever model in Wings (yay!) but it's in some random orientation - is there any automatic way of aligning it square to the axes? |
| easy way,... |
1. create a cube to align your object to
2. select a face that you want aligned
3. right click, and select put on.
4. now select the face on the cube to align it to.
4. right click, and the object snaps to the new alignment.
edit: you may need to have advanced menus turned on,... look in the prefs to turn them on.
| Thanks very much, pongo |
| Clever, I didn't know about this trick. |