Cod2Doc v1.1 is out!!Community Forums/Developer Stations/Cod2Doc v1.1 is out!!
| Version 1.1 of Cod2Doc is out!!! I consider this version almost as the final version of Cod2Doc!! (unless you bring very good new suggestions ;)|
Cod2Doc is a documentation generator for Blitz Basic (document code, libraries, create help files).
Here are the new features of this version:
- Option to make the .bb source file accessible from the documentation.
- Possibility now to add images to style files (.css): see this in action with the DarkPrince style, done by Nebula.
- And the NICEST NEW FEATURE: option to highlight your own functions and access the quick help and your documentation by pressing F1 in the IDE (like any Blitz command!). Now you have no limit to document libraries!
- All known bugs of v1.0 corrected.
- And of course, all the features of v1.0 are still there!
To get it, go on the Cod2Doc web site.
Comments and questions are HIGHLY WELCOME here or on the new forum.
| An excellent tool. |
| Good news for brazilian people! Thanks to Luiz, there is now the possibility in Cod2Doc to use the brazilian portuguese as the language in the documentation.|
This is now integrated in the current version of Cod2Doc. You can also get this file in the download section of the Cod2Doc web page (see my sig).
So now the documentation could be in english, in french, and in brazilian portuguese! Some other volunteers for other languages (it's only ~50 words to translate) ???
Ho, and it would be cool if there were some people trying to make new style (.css)!! If you feel like an artist...
| Another good news, this time for italian people!! There is now the possibility to use the italian language as the language used in the documentation (thanks to Bitmaniak)!!|
This is now in the current version of Cod2Doc, as well as the download section of the Cod2Doc web page (see my sig).
Thanks to all the contributors!